Presenting at DrupalCamp Pune 2019? Here is a list of resources available for delivering a hassle-free session at DCP19.
- Speakers to arrive at their designated session rooms at least 15 minutes early for setup.
- Internet connection will be provided at the venue.
- Please store any audio/video files or demos on your laptop rather than relying on the internet connection.
What should you bring along
- Laptop with an HDMI cable connection and its power adapter
- Session slides in 16:9 aspect ratio. Please make sure you start with a title slide.
- USB flash drive with your session slides (as a backup!)
- Video adapter/dongle from your laptop to HDMI-female ( if your laptop does not have an HDMI output)
What we will provide
- Projector with a screen in 16:9 format
- HDMI cable connected to the projector
- Power supply
- Audio connection for your laptop. Please let us know if you require an audio connection for video/demo during your session.