Workflow in distributed Drupal team's
Submitted by Nikhil Anant on Mon, 08/12/2019 - 17:19
Prerequisite for attendees
- Drupal 8 projects are mostly bigger and more complex than Drupal 7.
- To deliver D8 projects you need a team, not only a single developer.
- To deliver good quality software on time you need a good workflow.
- How we work in bigger Drupal projects (2-8 team members, 3 or more months)
- How we handle support for our clients (development work for less than 40 hours per month)
- How we work in a distributed team and don’t decrease our quality.
- What process we automated
- How looks everyday work of our developers
- What tools/software we use to deliver good quality products
- The learning process in our projects
- Make a self-organized and cross-functioning distributed Drupal team.
- How to set-up the best JIRA board for your team.
- The JIRA set-up helps to give a proper picture to your client.