My experiments with truths - a Drupal project management journey
Submitted by Sumit Kumar on Wed, 08/14/2019 - 22:40
Coming from a Product based industry background to Service Based (Drupal development) I want to take you on a ride to illustrate the exciting professional journey that I've had so far. I will be talking on the below.
- How I bring a whole new perspective to the traditional Drupal project management approach.
- Real time challenges I faced from day 1 in managing Drupal projects and how I was able to utilise my previous project management experience to overcome them.
- BPI - Business Process Improvement
- My personal take on various projects I was involved in and Case study
- Maintenance project - Cypress.com,
- Migration project (D7 to D8) - Lord.com,
- Web application project that was built from scratch - Catapult HR & Webcom Interactive
- Steps and measures taken to manage these projects in terms of
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Resource management
- How Content Strategy plays a vital role while managing projects in Drupal
- UAT & deployments
- Sumit Kumar