Microservices architecture pattern using GraphQL and Decoupled Drupal
In this session, we will first briefly introduce what GraphQL and Decoupled Drupal is and what they can solve; after that, we will talk about how to use GraphQL in the microservices architecture pattern and using Decoupled Drupal as microservice.
In this session we will be talking about:
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- Getting started with GraphQL
- Integrating Decoupled Drupal REST endpoints as a data source in GraphQL
- GraphQL Schema Definition Language (SDL)
- GraphQL module in Drupal 8
We will demo the Slack Standup Bot application that we built at Axelerant using GraphQL and Decoupled Drupal on microservices architecture pattern.