MAKING CLIENTS HAPPY IN MOVING VALUE PROJECTS
Prerequisite for attendees
Many web projects are moving targets - none of the people involved have a clear idea of what the final product should be. In this talk, I will share strategies and techniques the team at Specbee and I have adopted for making such projects concrete and tangible and, ultimately, more successful while delivering the highest value to our clients.
We will not cover Scrum in general, but rather a specific set of agile project and account management skills that have proven useful.
What level of knowledge should you have come into this session?
- Be familiar with basic of Agile Methodology
- Understand simple project management concepts such as: resources, dependencies, tasks, and estimation.
- Why do we need to adopt Agile Principles?
- Why Scrum or Kanban fit in Drupal projects?
- What values can we deliver to make the client happy?
- Strategies and techies
- How to remove impediments to the ongoing project
- How to inspect and adapt improve your project
- Case study
- Agile project management
- Tools and techniques for management
- Scrum and Kanban ceremonies